Telling my side of the story

WARNING: I'm not that deep.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Free Day!

I have a rare day off tomorrow and I’m not quite sure what to do with myself. The plan is to make use of the day to the fullest as in, not waste a single minute. I fear the day will go to waste if I don’t have a plan. So here’s the plan:

8:00 am – Hand Blu over to his Nanny and run off to the gym
8:35 am – Yes o, just 30 mins at the gym. That’s enough for a sister. Anyway, shower, get dressed.
9:00 am – Drop off the stuff I need to mail at the post office. Maybe some eviction letters included as some people are getting on my nerves.
9:30 am – Hit the shops. I have a $10 DSW certificate. I MUST buy something from that big ol’ store. Speaking of big ol’ things, it’s time for me to replace my tired over-sized purse that I use for a laptop bag and I also need an over-sized jacket for this weather. I don't know how I can go to two different places in the space of two hours.
11:30 – Get nails done, get brows waxed. It’s been a while since my brows felt some hot wax.
1:00PM – Orthopedic appointment. My yeye trainer broke my arm.
3:00PM – Hit more shops. Maybe get my hair cornrowed. I’m getting tired of the weekly salon visits. This back to natural thing might be for the birds. Besides, this yeye running messes with my hair.
5:00PM – Get my Mexican. I can’t forget that.
5:30PM – Sayonara, Nanny. Hello, Blu.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Uzo said...

Sounds great...Now how did it work out....cos its friday now...

8:59 AM  
Blogger Gbemi's Piece said...

@Uzo - LOL. It worked out okay. I ended up doing most of the things on my list but I didn't really shop or get my Mexican. I think I need a shopping buddy these days because I don't seem to be interested in anything. I've become really DRY.

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're not dry... exactly. its just that your priorities/ideas of fun as a mother have kinda shifted.
at least you had today to yourself so you can still find 'you' underneath all that mummyness! :P

8:05 PM  
Blogger Gbemi's Piece said...

@ Geisha - Thanks but I am still dry. Sweet of you to say that though.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home