Telling my side of the story

WARNING: I'm not that deep.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Study Days

I'm home for the next few days to study for my mid-terms. This is the first time I have taken time off expressly to study. There's one class that's really got me nervous and that's my Business Strategy class. It's the essence of my degree and that, plus the professor, is the reason why I'm dedicating so much time to studying. For the next few days, I'll be studying, goofing off, studying, goofing off. Sounds like a good plan. Hopefully, I'll be able to catch Oprah live for the first time in a very long while if it's on during my downtime.

Let's hope my efforts in M. le Professeur's class pay off. He's my toughest professor to date. I don't know if that has anything to do with him being French. From my past experience, French profs are pretty hard core. They push you hard and seem to be hard on themselves too. This guy puts a lot of effort into what he does. He seems really dedicated and strives for perfection which is a good indicator of why he demands perfection. Haven't experienced anything like this before. I tried to bail out of his class after the first day but there were no spaces left in the other classes. It'll be interesting to see the outcome of this class. I know I'm not the only one that tried to bail. Most people that came back did so because they didn't have a choice. This is a rite of passage and everyone must go through this course. As a student, you want an easy teacher and this guy is no walk in the park. Since I'm in it now, I'd better be in it to win it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home