Telling my side of the story

WARNING: I'm not that deep.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

New Spot Down the Road

There's a new space that just opened up in the shopping center down the road from me. I think it's perfect. Maybe not quite perfect because parking there can be tough on busy weekends. Nonetheless, it's great because it's on a busy street close to a mall. My mind is working overtime - should I, should I not? I'm not sure anymore. Could this be a good location for another gloss? I really don't know. I ran the idea by DH last night and he thought it might be right but brought up the parking issue. To be honest, I'm not ready to do anything until after I graduate in the summer. There is no way I'm going to start anything new right now. All the same, I'm going to get some info and find out what they're looking for. These developers get as they be but it doesn't hurt to do some preliminary research.

Speaking of another gloss, I'm really not sure I want to do another one. The people (skilled employee) aspect of it is not that appealing. Maybe something in retail? I've got a few ideas floating in my head. The conception part is always exciting but the work itself can be very demanding. I'll keep thinking about it but it doesn't hurt to dream.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure whatever you come up with will be great! Keep us aspiring entrepreneurs posted.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Ms. May said...

I'm sure whatever you come up with will be great! Keep us aspiring entrepreneurs posted.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Gbemi's Piece said...

Thanks, Ms. May. I'll definitely keep you posted. There are ideas floating around my head but timing's everything. My plate's pretty full right now but my mind's always working.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home