Telling my side of the story

WARNING: I'm not that deep.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Kids Say the Darndest Things

This is from a friend who is thankful to have been home and not out in public when her son started asking her all kindsa questions. Anyway, here’s what happened between Logan and his mom.

Logan: “Mom, do you have a pee-pee too?”
Denise: Rolling her eyes to the sky because she totally didn’t expect this and she was totally dreading this moment. “Oh no, I have a vagina.”
Logan: “You have gina?”
Denise: Laughing inside, trying not to laugh in his face “No, vah-gyna. Anyway, never mind, mommy doesn’t have a pee-pee okay?”
Logan: “So, is your gina on your back?”
Denise: Really hoping he changes the subject quick. “No, it’s not on my back”
Logan: “Can I have a snack?”
Denise: Very thankful he's dropped the subject. “You sure can honey”

*********End of their conversation de salon*********

I was rolling on the floor throughout. Why would he think it's on her back? LOL. Wharramess. I guess that's the kind of entertainment soccer moms get all day long.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gbemi this is actually funny because it happened to me. My little newphew saw me peeing and asked aunty what are you doing and I say I'm peeing and he goes is you peepee in your bombom? I guess the only time he sits down is when he's doing number 2. yeah kids do say the darnest things

4:48 PM  
Blogger Oluwayemisi Adedayo said...

I can't stop laughing. Hope the vagina word will not confuse the li'l boy the more. Funny!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home