Telling my side of the story

WARNING: I'm not that deep.

Monday, January 08, 2007

2007 – A Year of Wonderfulness

Wonderfulness is not a real word but I predict that this year will be wonderful. Gosh, I can’t stop thinking how good God is and how wonderful He always is to me. This year, I have got so much to look forward to, it’s unbelievable. Take my good news from Friday, instead of having to take four classes (which is one class more than a full-time load of three classes); my Dean has agreed to use my surplus credits towards the one class I didn't feel like taking. Now, I only have to take three classes. It will be a full-time load nonetheless, but the wonderful thing is that I will graduate at the end of this semester, by God’s grace. I am so excited! I cannot wait for the summer to walk and have my MBA degree with a concentration in Marketing. WooHOO!!! I am waaaaaaaay excited!

So, how do I combine a full-time job with a full-time workload at school? I don’t know. I will have to be very organized and manage my time well. No more waiting until the last minute to do my assignments or study. That cost me an A in my Market Research class. Even though I did all my assignments and worked tirelessly on my project, it was the subtle things that I didn’t do that left me with an 89.7% - less than 0.3 points away from an A. I promise to be such an efiko this semester. I want to graduate with FLYING colors! That’s what I’m aiming for and God help anyone or anything that gets in the way of this. I am not taking any prisoners.

2007 will be a year of so many wonderful things to come. I cannot begin to list them. I am going to focus on being healthy, happy, and successful (however success is defined). I am truly excited to begin this New Year. There is so much to look forward to and I cannot wait to dig in!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Aramide said...

I believe so too! God bless you! xxx

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home