Telling my side of the story

WARNING: I'm not that deep.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Never Enough Time

Just when I thought I had enough on my plate, one of my ‘suggestions’ to my boss has generated a request for two more things. As it is, my to-do list is quite extensive. With all the work stuff, I have to find a way to fit in the three chapters before class tonight. Not technically three whole chapters as I have already started on the first, but still that’s a lot to do for a class that has not even started. Later on, I have a doctor’s appointment that will probably eat up a good two hours and then I have to prepare a report for a meeting this afternoon. Oh, and I have not even begun to list the items on the aforementioned list. Things that I had been putting off that had today as their deadline. Dunno how I always put myself in these situations. I always have too much to do. Lord, help me. On top of all this, I volunteer my services to my colleagues to help with their projects. It’s not like I don’t have my own work o. Just trying to be a team player or what not. Nobody’s ever asked to help me out with mine.

Enough of the complaining or whining. I really have time management issues. I feel like requesting that a big ol’ whiteboard be installed in my office so that I have my to dos listed in front of me. I have some kind of mental block that’s also preventing me from ‘attacking’ the work. Maybe once I’ve written my thoughts, I’ll be able to move on and do what I need to do. In the meantime, I won’t be responding to IMs or taking any calls for the rest of the day. Except of course if it’s family…

1 Comments:

Blogger Aramide said...

Have a good weekend! :o)

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home