Telling my side of the story

WARNING: I'm not that deep.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

My Stats - October 4, 2007

OMG! I just went back to see my stats right after boot camp last year and all I can say is how the mighty have fallen! Thank God for blogging - I didn't have a record of this elsewhere. Anyhow, here are my stats from last October:
Weight - 156
Hips (oh so very important) - 39
Waist - 29
Upper waist (? worrahell, it's smaller so I measured it) - 27
Thigh (one) - 21
Arm - 11.25

Fast forward one year (and one baby): here are my stats today:
Weight - 178.5
Hips - 44
Waist - 37 (is this possible???)
Upper waist - 33
Thigh (one) - 25 (no wonder they rub together)
Arm - 13.5

Now I definitely know that I have to do something. Seriously.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You already got the personal trainer so you're on to a good start. I wish I could afford a personal trainer :) I'm sure soon you'll be telling us good news about your stats!!!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Initium said...

Try flaxseed oil. A friend of mine told me it helped her lose weight after having children.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Gbemi's Piece said...

@Kemi - Thanks. It's 80% about food and I'm having a tough time with that as I love to eat.

@Acainto - I wonder how your friend used the flaxseed oil? She may have mixed it into her food. I'll look into the benefits. Thanks for the suggestion.

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home