Telling my side of the story

WARNING: I'm not that deep.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Cleaning Day!

Today is a good day! I feel like shouting from the rooftops. I am so happy that my house is being cleaned - by someone else. It is ridikles (ridiculous) how happy I am about this. There's just something about walking into a professionally cleaned home. It's like walking into a hotel room for the first time. They seem to be doing extra extra - really going above and beyond. Just walked into the kitchen and all the knobs on the stove were gone - as in they were cleaning that deep. I didn't even know you could take off the knobs that lower and increase the level of heat.

The only snag is that these folks are my neighbor's cleaners. We didn't ask the neighbors for a referral or anything, we just cornered the 'group leader' one day and asked if they would do our place. I hope the neighbors don't mind sha. People can be territorial about stuff like this. Anyway, who cares??? For now, I am just thrilled and I hope we can work something out. They are asking for twenty bucks more than our last company. Not a big deal today but if we are to become regulars, that might be an issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home