Telling my side of the story

WARNING: I'm not that deep.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Boot Camp Results

Week six is here! Thank you, Jesus! I can't wait to get back to my normal sleeping pattern. There were times when I thought I couldn't make it and I asked the Lord to propel me. How handy... Anyhoo, I haven't measured myself since that first day and here's what I've got:
Weight - 156
Hips (oh so very important) - 39
Waist - 29
Upper waist (? worrahell, it's smaller so I measured it) - 27
Thigh (one) - 21
Arm - 11.25

That's it! I can't compare the results side by side until Friday. However, I do know that some parts have gotten smaller, trimmer, and harder. Big yay! Maybe not yet. I'm obviously happy even though I don't have my stats from the first day in front of me.

Overall, I wasn't as good as I thought I would be. I missed two days because of rain and four days because of my wisdom teeth. Sucks but hey, I was sick and on the rain days, I didn't want to fall sick. It's all good. We do a PT (physical training) test tomorrow to find out how far along we've come since our first day. We will run 2 miles (eight laps round the track) to see how fast we can do a 2-mile run. After that, we will be timed to see how many push ups, sit ups and co that we can do in however many minutes.

Honestly, after the hard day we had today (2 suicides, then 2 laps, then abs, then another 2 laps, then push ups), I wasn't planning on going tomorrow. DH says tomorrow's test is the point of it all - to see how my fitness level has improved from my first day. I honestly don't care, I just don't want to be the least improved person in the group. I would rather stay home than come last tomorrow. I am very competitive and I don't want to suck. I am happy with my results so far but I guess I need to push myself further and see how far I can go. Lord, carry me tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home