Telling my side of the story

WARNING: I'm not that deep.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Strong Head

This post is about me and my strangeness. Please oblige me. Yesterday, DH went down the hall to see some friends and didn't take his keys with him. Being the safety expert that I have become since the flashing incident, I immediately got up to lock the door behind him. I'm on the couch wasting away in front of the tv and someone knocks on the door. Of course I know who it is instinctively and we have a peephole should verification be necessary but I yell straight from the couch "Who is there?" knowing fully well who it was. I was quite amused by my razzness. How many times do you get to yell at the door? He/She/The person kept knocking away and I kept yelling "Who is there?" We went back and forth like that a few more times with me totally amused and him not finding it funny. My dude is such a strong head, instead of simply yielding to my childish game, he went back from whence he came. I was like, we're so on buddy and took a small nap. After like twenty minutes he came back and knocked a couple of times and I opened the door without looking. Unbelievable. I am almost thirty and I find things like these amusing. I need help!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home