Telling my side of the story

WARNING: I'm not that deep.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Flasher!

The most shocking thing I ever experienced in my life just happened. I witnessed a flasher! Someone, a very ugly fat man, just exposed himself to me. DH went out for drinks with a friend so I decided to pay a much-deserved visit to my aunt. It was a nice visit and I started making my way home around 10pm. As I pulled up to my gate, I notice this dude leaning against the key pad. Weird, because it's very late and this guy doesn't seem to be visiting anyone in particular. Plus, he doesn't have a car and I don't think he just got off the bus. I drive through the gates and look back to make sure the gates close behind me sans Mr. Man and what do I see? This guy walks promptly through the gates. OMG! We've got an invader. I stop my car to see where he's headed and the dude stops in his tracks and drops his pants, exposing himself. Not sure of what I was seeing, I turn around and he does it again. What a freak! Why do people do that? Come Monday, I'm going to ask our Baba Porter to review the tapes and possibly call the cops. My immediate reaction was to call DH and let him know what was going on because I wasn't sure whether or not to stay in my car until I was completely sure that the guy was nowhere in sight or to get down from the car and run home to safety. I certainly didn't want Mr. Freaky Friday accosting me in any shape or form.

I didn't call the cops because DH said he was coming home immediately. I will make an official report on Monday but in the mean time, I'll have to tell the folks in my building to watch out. Now, that I'm home, I regret that I didn't take a picture. My camera was in my purse but I didn't have my wits around me. What a scare!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pilgrimage to Self said...

I would have been scared too. It's happened to a friend of mine as well and she went to the cops! Strange ways people have of getting their rocks off.
Hope you've recovered though.

PS: Thanks for stopping by my blog.

3:03 AM  
Blogger FabFemme said...

Thats really creepy. I dont understand some people sha

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home