Telling my side of the story

WARNING: I'm not that deep.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Can I get some sushi?

The answer is probably no but I'm planning to go to Fune tomorrow night anyways. It's this new sushi spot in Atlanta with a Sex and the City-like atmosphere that my friend raved about. They have a live DJ and the interiors look very cool. I heard their scorpion (not really scorpion, made with shrimp and shaped like a scorpion) is off the chain! I am really looking forward to it. Haven't been anywhere spectacular lately and I'm hoping this place is as cool as it sounds. I already know that I'm getting the seaweed salad and some kind of yakitori for sure.

It's really not about me though. I am taking DH there to celebrate my graduation. Might sound weird that I'm taking him out but it's really to show my appreciation of him being such a good sport during the tough times I had with school. Might also sound corny that I signed him up for a celebration of 'supporters' at school. It is a mini 'graduation' ceremony for spouses, parents, etc that provided encouragement and support for graduates while they were in school. They get a 'diploma' at the end of the ceremony. Again, it seems a little corny and contrived and it's really not his style or my style but I like the idea behind it. Besides, it's only 45 minutes long so we can collect he certificate and then head out to do something we both like - sushi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home