Telling my side of the story

WARNING: I'm not that deep.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

I so miss my baby daddy

So, I’ve only been gone since Wednesday and for good reason too, but I’ve recently come to the conclusion that there won’t be many more trips for me without my baby. I so miss him. Too much sef. So what if I haven’t told him how much but it almost hurts physically this thing that I’m feeling. Something always happens to me whenever I go out of town without him. At first, it’s this sense of relief, I can finally eat breakfast in bed and watch chick flicks all day long if I want to. Next comes this feeling that some part of me is missing and it's hard to focus. I'm at the airport waiting to catch my flight back home. There won’t be any more trips without him for some time to come if I can help it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home