Telling my side of the story

WARNING: I'm not that deep.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Pressure’s Off

March 21st has finally come and gone and I didn’t make the deadline for my biggest project this year. Oh well. I don’t think I’m about to be fired for that. The ulcer-like feeling is gone. The pressure’s off and I can get my life back. No more 10-12 hour days. Thank goodness.

Meanwhile, I feel so bad because I have not been spending as much time as I’d like with DH. Some mornings, I put together a packed lunch for work. Whenever I do, I make up a lunch bag for DH as well. It’s my way of saying “have a good day!” without actually speaking. The other morning, I was in a real rush to get out of the house and I put out some stuff for him but didn’t have enough time to put everything together so I kind of left it half undone. No biggie really but I just felt bad that I didn’t have the extra minute to spare. I was running late so I just yelled out as I was heading out that I left his stuff unfinished, sorry. (I had time for mine though). Anyways, he was in the shower and couldn’t hear me so I yelled again and he was like no worries. No worries, no biggie, but I feel bad whenever it seems like I am putting work over him. Terrible, isn’t it? He said and meant no worries because he could do it himself. Still, I can’t but feel bad sometimes.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger In my head and around me said...

Marriage in the 21st century.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home