Telling my side of the story

WARNING: I'm not that deep.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Weekend Happenings

TGIF. I am so glad it's Friday. Finals were yesterday and I would have been a lot happier if my class were really behind me. Get thee behind me! However, I still have a project that's due next week and one last class to go over the final before I can bid that class goodbye for good.

As usual, my to do list for the weekend is as long as ever. I consider myself a weekend housewife so a lot of it has to do with what I'll be doing around the house.

Here's what I plan on doing this weekend:

 Write my part of the group project
 Take off these ignorant braids.
 Get a perm on Saturday. Actually, my group meeting has changed this plan. I was planning to get a perm but with my group meeting Saturday morning that won't be possible. Maybe that's a sign that I shouldn't get a perm. Maybe.
 Fold the clothes I washed last weekend
 Do some more laundry. That basket is NEVER empty
 Get guest room ready for sister coming over this weekend
 Sweep and mop
 Possibly vacuum rooms
 Take aunt from out of town to the outlet mall
 Use my BR gift certificate
 Get an oil change
 Wash my car
 Take car to the car wash
 See KEM in concert
 Make some scotch eggs and pick up dessert for World Cup party
 Church on Sunday. If I don't do my hair instead.
 Definitely go to church on Sunday.
 World Cup party on Sunday

3 Comments:

Blogger Aramide said...

Hehehe have a nice weekend...you sound like you have more of a life than me :o)

P.S. Check out the forum I currently have going on my blog for a week. xxx

11:19 AM  
Blogger ayoke said...

All this in one weekend? And I thought I had a hectic day...

5:12 PM  
Blogger Gbemi's Piece said...

@ Mona - You call that a life? I think not! I'll check out your forum in a minute.

@ Ayoke - Yes, it was pretty hectic and even though I tried, I have some leftovers for next weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home