Telling my side of the story

WARNING: I'm not that deep.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

To the best of my knowledge

  • I am almost 30
  • I am impatient
  • I only just started loving broccoli
  • I am unwilling to buy a new car
  • I am frugal
  • It feels like 90+ degrees outside
  • I am going to my college reunion in a few weeks
  • I am looking forward to going to my college reunion
  • I am feisty
  • I like wahala
  • I am trying not to be selfish
  • I am trying to be a better listener
  • I don't return emails
  • I don't call my family often enough
  • I love DH
  • I don't remember the last time I drove in Nigeria
  • I want to go to Hawaii this fall/winter
  • I would rather watch Oprah than get tornado updates so someone tell ABC to wait until Oprah's over to do emergency weather updates
  • I can't wait for another season of Grey's Anatomy
  • I loved Melrose Place when it was on
  • I don't have a five-year plan
  • My one-year plan is to complete my MBA - finally
  • I am excited about starting summer classes
  • I will do what it takes to get straight As
  • I don't know what I am setting myself up for
  • I thought I would blog more often than I have
  • I won't kill my plants this summer
  • I miss my friend Nicole

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home